But I am learning, so I need somewhere to store information I learn, today I'm respeccing my offspec PvE Boomkin spec to Resto PvP 8/11/42.
This spec is designed to give you all the benefits of being a resto healer that CCs whilst also enabling you to feral charge for the stun and interrupt benefit. I liked this idea, cause even arenaing in 2v2 and 3v3 brackets atm I shift a lot - cat, prowl, dash, pounce, travelform, run, shift caster, hots, shift travel, run away from doubtless persuers, shift bear and pop barkskin if in danger of being jumped.
BUT SO ANYWAYS.
This spec is designed to give you all the benefits of being a resto healer that CCs whilst also enabling you to feral charge for the stun and interrupt benefit. I liked this idea, cause even arenaing in 2v2 and 3v3 brackets atm I shift a lot - cat, prowl, dash, pounce, travelform, run, shift caster, hots, shift travel, run away from doubtless persuers, shift bear and pop barkskin if in danger of being jumped.
BUT SO ANYWAYS.
I've got 3 teams all of which I captain due to my newfound pvp love:
LOL NO NAME TAKEN - 2v2 Bracket - Me+Enh Shaman
UNICORN GIRL FORCE - 3v3 Bracket - Me+Hunter+Retri Paladin
FUUUUUUUUUUU(various us) - 5v5 Bracket - sorting classes atm
if you bump into us on the EU-Vindication battlegroup, be sure to /wave.
I'm aiming for 4set Relentless and the rest Wrathful, I already have relentless chest, furious shoulders and relentless gloves (boomkin), so I will need, to get the former:
LOL NO NAME TAKEN - 2v2 Bracket - Me+Enh Shaman
UNICORN GIRL FORCE - 3v3 Bracket - Me+Hunter+Retri Paladin
FUUUUUUUUUUU(various us) - 5v5 Bracket - sorting classes atm
if you bump into us on the EU-Vindication battlegroup, be sure to /wave.
I'm aiming for 4set Relentless and the rest Wrathful, I already have relentless chest, furious shoulders and relentless gloves (boomkin), so I will need, to get the former:
Meh, I'll finish this post later, not like I have readers anywho
No comments:
Post a Comment